Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions before using this website or enrolling in one of our services.
In these Terms and Conditions:
“Coast Aligners”, “Avenue Dental Kawana”, “Dentist/s” “we”, “our” and “us” means HF Dental Pty Ltd ATF Trustee for HF Dental Trust ABN (42 467 246 208) and “you” and “your” means the user of this website or the person or entity utilising one of our services.
General Terms and Conditions
- By using this website and/or enrolling in a service we offer you are accepting these terms and conditions and confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, our Privacy Statement (https://coastaligners.com.au/privacy) or are not at least 18 years old do not use this website or request one of our services.
- We may update this website and change these terms and conditions at any time. Your continued use of this website after such update or change will constitute your acceptance of such updates or changes.
- When using this website, submit your profile images and personal details for a free quote/report, use our contact us message facility, send a text message or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By using this website and our other means of electronic communications we and you consent to receive further communications electronically. We will continue to communicate with you by email, and messaging services (WhatsApp, Podium and Exact Dental software) until you request in writing for any future electronic communication to stop by emailing us at email@example.com
- This website and all content contained within it is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights and no portion of it may be used without our express written permission by the owner of Coast Aligners (Dr Heath Fraser).
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you have the proper equipment and antivirus software to use this website safely.
- You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through this website or our coaching and training services.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your access to this website and any services we offer or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland.
- All contents of this website are the copyright of Coast Aligners.
- From time to time there may be content on this website that contains typographical errors and inaccuracies or oversights relating to a product description, product image, price, promotion, special offer or availability. We have the right to amend any typographical errors, inaccuracies or oversights and to correct or update content or cancel service requests at any time without prior notice including when a request has been submitted, prior to an agreement being signed by you.
- The price displayed on this website is shown as an amount inclusive of GST. We reserve the right to vary the price of our services at any time without prior notice.
In addition to the above Terms and Conditions, the following specific Terms and Conditions apply to all of our services displayed on our website and when you visit our practice in person for any dental services, including free consultations.
All service requests are subject to the availability of the dentists working at Avenue Dental Kawana. We reserve the right to decline a request for one of our services for any reason and without explanation.
If you wish to cancel your submission request for a free quote and custom report on your suitability for clear aligners please email our team at [email protected].
Reviews and testimonials
We may send you a survey asking for feedback on your experience and seek testimonials that will be publicly shared on this website and other forms of marketing, with your prior written permission.
We offer a free quoting service on clear aligner treatment with one of our dentists at Avenue Dental Kawana. No payment will be required until you agree to proceed with treatment following your initial consultation with one of our dentists at Avenue Dental Kawana. Your initial consultation to confirm your suitability and treatment costs is at no charge.
All other payment policies will be discussed with you in person prior to starting treatment.
In the event that you need to contact us in respect of any questions, complaints or claims relating to this document, the website or our services, please email [email protected]